Thoughts of an Intricate Mind.|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
Wilco Blackflame's LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Sunday, November 9th, 2008|
|Zebras are Videos
ProZD, you killed Cherri's dog!
Why would I lie about something like that?
|Sunday, October 19th, 2008|
|Saturday, October 11th, 2008|
|No one fools me!
|My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul|
|wilcoblackflame goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as Avv.|
|armanky gives you 19 dark green raspberry-flavoured gumdrops.|
|chef_torte_gbt gives you 1 green root beer-flavoured gummy worms.|
|general_iznor gives you 10 light green cola-flavoured pieces of taffy.|
|husky_washu gives you 6 pink pineapple-flavoured pieces of taffy.|
|lord_frost gives you 11 light yellow blueberry-flavoured jawbreakers.|
|ludwiggykoopa gives you 7 dark blue mint-flavoured gummy bats.|
|mewd gives you 3 brown evil-flavoured pieces of bubblegum.|
|misscherri gives you 12 teal orange-flavoured gummy worms.|
|prozd gives you 14 light orange vanilla-flavoured gummy bats.|
|uncle_siro gives you 14 green tropical-flavoured pieces of chewing gum.|
|wilcoblackflame ends up with 97 pieces of candy.|
|Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.|
But Torte is still a stingy bastard!
|Tuesday, September 9th, 2008|
Pick any character I've played / created and I will tell you:
* what initially prompted me to like the character enough to write about (create) him/her.
* one of his/her best traits.
* one of his/her worst traits.
* how easy/difficult I find it to write the character.
* the story/thread/chapter/post/etc where I feel that I truly captured them.
* my plans (if any) to write the character in the near future.
Post as many of them as you please. It'll give me something to ponder in the evening.
|Sunday, September 7th, 2008|
Well I've been home a couple of weeks now, so I figures it's about time I made comment on my magnificent adventures. Started uploading my films and pictures tonight, expect stuff over the next week.
|Saturday, July 19th, 2008|
|Saturday, February 2nd, 2008|
|What is the performer without the critics?
Say something to me anonymously. Good, bad, anything you've got on your mind that you want to say to me without me knowing who you are. Get it off your chest.
Let's hear it.
|Thursday, December 13th, 2007|
|I have a snazzy stage name!
1) Access Wikipedia.
2) Click Random Article. The Title Of This Article Is The Name Of Your Band.
3) Click Random Article Again. This Is Your Album Name.
4) Click Random Article Twelve More Times. These Articles Are The CD's Tracks.
Band name: Nusretiye Clock Tower
Album name: Taghachar
3.Hawaii Winter Baseball
9.Battle of Montecatini
10.Wollongong the Brave
|Sunday, November 18th, 2007|
|Stolen from ProZD
1.) Post this up on your journal.
2.) Your friends will comment with one of your fandoms.
3.) In a new post (or in comments) respond back with (around) ten complaints for that fandom.
|Tuesday, November 13th, 2007|
|Friday, November 2nd, 2007|
|Out of town
Heading up to Sydney for the weekend. My warcraft buddies and I are having a big ol' gettogether. I'll see you all later! There will be photos!
|Thursday, October 18th, 2007|
|Lay it on me.
01. The first character I fell in love with
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't
04. The character I love that everyone else hates
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer
06. The character I would fuck anytime
07. The character I'd want to be like
08. The character I'd slap
09. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I hate
And for shits and giggles
11. A character in general I love
12. A character in general I hate
|Monday, September 3rd, 2007|
|Metal's Lyric Game
Lyrics Obscura. Pick the songs and.......I'll figure out that bit later.
1. "What if your hinges all are rusty, what if in fact, you're just disgusting?"
2. "And then some poor new guy will sit where I sat,"
3. "Her friend is looking at me with an evil grin, I think a bloody racket might soon begin"
4. "I hope that bastard is beneath, a head of stone."
5. "No one can catch him, no hitman can match him"
6. "He'll be so pleased, I do declare!"
7. "I am the son of the wind and rain, thunder beckons and I heed the call!"
8. "Can pick up a boulder with relative ease, makes crushing rocks, seem such a breeze!"
9. "You want to see tomorrow? You better step aside!"
10. "Let's let Lady Luck decide, what kind of torture's justified"
11. "We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall."
12. "So if you don't mind me sayin', I can see you're out of aces."
13. "Some may relish in the afterlife, dancing slowly on the edge of a knife."
14. "I don't fry 'em, the heat'd only shrink 'em!"
15. "No more rock, paper, scissors for me."
16. "The King and his men, tore the Queen from her bed."
17. "Why don't you tell me my future? Why don't I sell you my soul?"
18. "'Til the end of time, I'll tell the sun to shine on only me!"
19. "You may not like my methods, but you'll surely know my name."
20. "We'll tip our hats and pray one day, to be as great as thee."
|Friday, August 10th, 2007|
So I was thinking. perhaps not as deeply as I was on the sin thing....But if you found a genie, what would you use the 3 wishes on if you couldn't wish for more wishes?
|Thursday, August 9th, 2007|
|IN YOUR FACE CHERRI
Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words/names/whatever beginning with that letter in your journal including an explanation of what the word means to you.
Cherri after much persuasion gave me a C, so JUST TO PROVE A POINT I'll be doing it now.
1. Cats. One of my most favoured of animals, black ones especially. Superstition, elegance and and just a little bit of mystique all rolled into one bright eyed little body that's simply built to be predatory. Felines are the bomb.
2. Chocolate. It's chocolate. It's tasty, can be used in other stuff like ice cream and milkshakes, and above all just kicks ass. I don't think there's much more that need be said.
3. Cartoons. So many of my memories of my youth included cartoons. Good cartoons, not the substandard crap we see more commonly today. Mostly Disney and Cosgrove Hall stuff, among others. They were quite the influence on my sense of entertainment.
4. Computers. Where would I be without these lovely little devices? I'd certainly be online a lot less. I also do a lot less work. The portals to the internet have had quite an impact on my life, and I daresay it's kind of hard to imagine life without them, as they run so much of the world around us.
5. Creativity. I thrive on it. Every waking moment there is usually something whizzing around inside my head, stories, characters, concepts, locations. Designs building themselves from the ground up inside my imagination, figments locking together in some new shape....It's marvellous.
6. Caffiene. I confess, it's an mild addiction I have. Coke, Coffee.....It keeps the old neurons ticking over. But hey, everyone's got their vices. I'd rather have a caffiene addiction than a alcohol one. I know that comment is going to be scrutinised by ProZD and Torte but that's not the point. And I've been cutting back a little lately, so go figure.
7. Charisma. Something I simply could not do without. The Wilco Factor as it is known in Bad Guy skypes, that regardless of the schemes I take part in, no one ever seems to get overly angry with me wheras Torte and ProZD in the same situation would invoke a lot of rage. It's hilarious to see in action. But that's fine by me. I'd rather be able to have my fun, do it in style and negate the side effects with a bit of charm than get caught up in the middle of a mess. Mischief aside, it also allows me to get on with a wide and varying amount of people. It's a good 'un.
8. Cash. On the surface that might seem selfish or greedy. But who doesn't like having adaquete cash. For me, the cash isn't something in itself to be overly desired. it's mere means to an end, and I get a sense of satisfaction from earning it at work each day, because I know that the resultant money is going to be funding my planned exploits in the future. It's not greed so much as it is anticipation and security. But I'm human. There's a bit of greed in there somewhere. WAHEY!
9. Comedy. I CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT live without it. Parody, satire, innuendo, blatent practical jokes....Nothing is sacred. NOTHING. It's simply part of who I am and I don't believe I could go a day without a jest. Humour is PARAMOUNT. Besides. We could all use a few more laughs.
10. Cinema. Ah Cinema. The art of bringing stories, cartoons, comics and all sorts of other stuff to life on the big screen. Where you can sit back and relax with a friend or two, snack a bit, and enjoy a good show for a couple of hours. Unless it's crap. Then you walk out.
|Thursday, August 2nd, 2007|
|Sin. It's a funny thing.
I've been contemplating the meaning of sin quite a bit lately. It seems to me that things are not so much clear cut as sin or virtue but more concepts that are in contrast with some sort of defined rule, be it law, religion, culture or tradition etc. All of these can vary wildly, thus therefore, sin is a point of view and thus likewise, virtue is also.
Sin being a concept if you will, I also ponder those most famed of sins, that famous or more accurately, infamous septet, the 7 Deadly Sins. By extension, they are simply concepts as well, and thus cover a very broad range, with countless methods of being committed. And committed on minor degrees they are, with frequent regularity by us all, as they represent the very basic of failings in a human's emotional range.
So thus I ask you my friends, what would your ideal, most enjoyable methods of exercising the 7. It need not be realism at all. Simply...let your imagination unwind a bit and play the bad guy. Have fun with it. We're all guilty of something, one way or another, after all.
So without further ado....Please! Reply with your ideas!
Pride- Current Mood: Pondering
|Friday, July 13th, 2007|
Damned if it hasn't been a year since I've been using that picture Metal and Husky drew for my birthday as a desktop..
|Thursday, June 28th, 2007|
|Friday, May 25th, 2007|
I think I can say that this one is by far my favourite of the 3.
I'm going to rave a bit about what I liked and so forth, so if you look inside, I'm not going to be held accountable for spoilers.
HEY CHERRI GUESS WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END